martes, 5 de marzo de 2019

PracticeTime





Time expressions with the simple present tense

Imagen relacionada

We use certain time expressions with the simple present tense. 

Test your understanding of these time expressions with this simple grammar exercise.



1. I don’t like to get up early on ………………… . (Sunday / Sundays).
2. How …………………… (often / much) do you go to the library?
3. I …………………… (sometime / sometimes) visit my old friends.
4. I work best ………………….. (in / on) the morning.
5. I don’t sleep well ………………….. (in / at) night.
6. He enjoys taking a nap …………………. (in / at) the afternoon.
7. Do you eat fish ………………… (in / on) Saturdays?
8. I usually have meetings …………………. (in / on) Saturdays.
9. I often work ………………….. (at / in) night.
10. Kent is beautiful ………………….. (in / at) spring.
11. I don’t go to bed before 12 pm ………………… (in / at) night.
12. I don’t have breakfast before eight ………………….. (at / in) the morning.












Answers
1. I don’t like to get up early on Sundays.
2. How often do you go to the library?
3. I sometimes visit my old friends. (Sometime means one day. Sometimes means ‘on some occasions’.)
4. I work best in the morning. (We say ‘in the morning’, but ‘at night’.)
5. I don’t sleep well at night.
6. He enjoys taking a nap in the afternoon.
7. Do you eat Fish on Saturdays?
8. I usually have meetings on Saturdays.
9. I often work at night.
10. Kent is beautiful in spring.
11. I don’t go to bed before 12 pm at night.
12. I don’t have breakfast before eight in the morning.

7 comentarios:

  1. This information was very useful, I like your blog a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We liked your blog,it is very complete and a lot of usefull information

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the práctico... I enjoyed doing it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I realized you guys included the correct answers at the end until I had already finished doing it 😅 however I had all of them correct, thanks a lot !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice practice and the answer at the end, really cool for us to check if we did it correctly or not.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very useful practice, I'll steal some it for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Very complete explanation, super helpful to use this info in class. Thank you for taking the time to do this

    ResponderEliminar

The Simple Present Tense: Talking about Likes and Dislikes   1) We use the simple present tense to talk about things ...